Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Inspiring creativity and Genius Hour Reminders

Don't forget to tell your audience why you chose your selected video, quote, image or article as something you think could inspire you as a learner or your creativity / curiosity in anticipation for Genius Hour.  It is much more interesting to understand your thinking behind your choices and the connections you make in your choices.

I am enjoying reading your first posts and comments already!  Keep up the good work!

PS  Don't forget to finish those learning logs - I am collecting them on Friday and if they are done well, then we will be changing them for next week.  If there are a number of people who are not understanding or meeting expectations, then we will continue next week to practice.  I was open for flex today and several of you came to use the time and get help.  I will also be open on Friday at 11:15 too so if you have fallen behind, I will see you then. Bring your lunch.


1 comment: