Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sadly sick...

Hi everyone,

Sorry I will be away tomorrow sick.  Be awesome for Ms Morton and help her out with the smart board and the class blog - you will be reviewing Genius Hour proposal for the first block and then working on it in class for the rest of the time.  If you have devices, you may want to bring them for Wednesday.  If not, don't worry as there are other options.

I hope to be back Thursday and you can ask me questions in the morning or right after school )I have a lunch meeting).

Friday - there will be flex time.  This is when you may finish up your tests if you needed more time (Block 1 only)

Don't forget to add your thoughts, comments or family memories on the google doc in last week's post - for Remembrance Day.  I hope to share with a veterans group next week but so far I am the only one who has contributed :(

Have a great day!  Go for a walk at lunch and enjoy the crisp cold sunshine and get your vitamin D!

Ms Lees

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be getting approx 1 block each week to work on it in class and you may also work on it on your own time. Some projects only take a few weeks and others may be longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried so hard to write as much as I could for my proposal but it is not long enough to fit onto two pages. Will I lose marks if it is only one page long typed?

    ReplyDelete