Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Humanties Portfolios

Hi everyone,

Most of you have been in to finish your portfolios and conference with me.  If you have an appointment time with me tomorrow already, I look forward to seeing you then.  However, if you have been ill or not able to come in yet, I will see you next week in Semester 2 term 3 to finish.  I need the remainder of the time tomorrow and Friday for Law 12 presentations, department meetings and prepping for semester 2 courses.

Enjoy Family Day with your family!  

Next week you will have the whole week to work on your architecture projects - bring supplies, research and computers or devices as needed.  I will also try to book some for our use.  Why you ask? because you will be building your structure as part of your project but the other part is planning and preparing you presentation!  Yay!

See you Tuesday - except for the few students who have already scheduled time to come in with me.  Eric C - hope you feel better soon.  Try not to stress about your portfolio.

Everybody, let's start semester two healthy and happy!  Also don't forget about our new waste disposal and recycling program starting on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment