Monday, May 4, 2015

Change of plans Tuesday - sorry

Hi everyone,

Sorry I will be home sick again on Tuesday.  Your TOC said you were all so awesome today - worked well and were very welcoming and respectful.  That was great to hear as I am home sick. Thank you!  Keep it up for Tuesday.

This means - the TOC may open for flex but might not.  You can stop buy in the morning to ask them.

It also means that Genius Hour presentations will be delayed a day.  You will be getting an introduction to the Renaissance instead.

Remember thought that the DVD covers and the films need to be finished by Wednesday/Thursday.

Hope to be back by Wednesday, but keep up the good work!

Ms Lees

PS  Someone emailed me under star streak?  I don't open emails unless I know who they are so can you email me your name please.


No comments:

Post a Comment