Thursday, December 11, 2014

3 word challenge updates

Hi everyone,

While I am home sick, I am really enjoying reading some of your 3 Word Challenges.  Remember that we will share these out to the author so don't forget to introduce yourself.  In addition, you might want to hyperlink the original article or summarise the task for your audience - they were not in our class, so they will not know what you are talking about and readers tend to be fickle and leave posts if they are not clear as to what it is about. Check your posts - put in draft mode to make changes and then re-publish or update it.  I hope to share this weekend.

PS  Mrs Dow said you guys were awesome today - thank you so much.  I need this cooperation for tomorrow too as I am still not feeling well.  I am counting on you to be awesome again and be great Firehawk Humanities ambassadors for us all - first impressions matter.

Have a good day tomorrow.  Stay healthy - unhealthy is not so fun :(

Ms Lees

1 comment: